These are the ultimate late-night campfire treat! Your family and friends will prefer these over original S'mores.. NO DOUBT! Perfect for an after school treat or fun weekend get-together! I hope you love these as much as my family does!!
- 5 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 6 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 1 ½ cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Extract or Vanilla Bean Paste
- 8 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- First, you will want to butter your 9×13 pan!
- In a large saucepan, melt the 5 cups of mini marshmallows, light corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips together!
- Once ingredients are melted, add in the vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste!
- Mix in cereal. Coat thoroughly and evenly!
- Add the last cup of mini marshmallows. You don't want these to melt completely because they are DELICIOUS just lightly mixed into the bars!
- Now, you will take the final mixture and press it perfectly into your buttered 9×13 pan!
- Let them cool for 10 minutes or however long you can be patient! Cut them & ENJOY!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert, easytreats, smores, sweettreats