This sweet & tart salad is all you will be craving on a hot day! Refreshing, filling and creative. Make this your dinner by throwing on some grilled chicken! You will be in LOVE!
- 6 cups Arugula
- 1 Peach
- 1 Pear
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 4 tbsp Litehouse Pear Gorgonzola Salad Dressing
- 4 tbsp Gorgonzola or Feta Cheese
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breast (Optional! This will take your salad to the next level and create a well rounded meal!)
- Wash all three of your fruits: peach, pear & blueberries! Usually arugula comes pre-washed so I don't bother to wash that again.
- On your cutting board, use your knife to slice the pears & peaches into thin pieces!
- Take the arugula and put it into your mixing bowl.
- Dress the arugula with the Litehouse Pear Gorgonzola Salad Dressing! YUMM.
- Place one layer of arugula on each plate, add a layer of the three fruits over it, add another layer of arugula and plate your final layer of fruits on top. Make this one cute for presentation!!
- Optional: Place a grilled chicken breast on top of each salad!
- Put the finishing touch of gorgonzola or feta cheese on top and ENJOY!
This salad yields two large salads or you can make it as a side salad in smaller quantities with or without grilled chicken on top! Plate it equally, the same way and they’ll be perfect for your guests!
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course, Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American