The best of everything all in one. A perfectly completed flavor profile from all angles. Easy, fresh and beautifully rustic! Prosciutto, Arugula, Pear Pizza drizzled with Balsamic Glaze.. a showstopper for your date/family night!
- 1 Pizza Crust (1 Recipe of Nicole Carey Co.’s Honey Pizza Dough)
- Cornmeal for dusting bottom of Crust
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 12 slices of Fresh Mozzarella, broken into chunks
- 4 Cups of Arugula
- 2 Tb Olive Oil
- 2 Tb Lemon
- 6 Slices of Prosciutto, torn into 1/2 pieces
- 1/2 D’Anjou Pear Thinly Sliced
- Shaved Parmesan, topping
- Balsamic Glaze, topping
- Roll your pizza crust out until about 15 inches wide. (1 Recipe of Nicole Carey Co.’s Honey Pizza Dough)
- Dust the bottom of the crust with cornmeal.
- Spread Pizza Sauce around on crust.
- Break up the Fresh Mozzarella into chunks all around the pizza.
- Place in oven for about 12-15 minutes. Once cheese and crust are lightly browned, its ready!
- Towards the end of the time in the oven, mix the Arugula with Olive Oil and Lemon.
- Sprinkle mixed Arugula onto pizza.
- Tear your slices of Prosciutto. Place around.
- Cut your D’Anjou Pear into thin slices and place around the pizza.
- Sprinkled the Shaved Parmesan on top.
- Drizzle the Balsamic Glaze.
- Category: Pizza, Entrée, Lunch
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian