The BEST cream cheese frosting you’ll ever have! Vanilla Bean Paste elevates this frosting beyond any other recipe you’ve tried! Perfect for use on cakes, cupcakes or cookies!
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz or 1 Cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tb. Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar, sifted
- Beat softened unsalted butter and softened cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer or in a bowl with a electric hand mixer. It should be lump-free and creamy!
- Add vanilla bean paste and salt! Mix until combined.
- With your mixer on low, add sifted powdered sugar slowly until completely combined.
- Enjoy! Frost your cooled cake, cookies or cupcakes!
Don’t leave frosting out of refrigeration longer than 8 hours. It can be stored for up to three days in the fridge or up to a month in the freezer in an air-tight container!
This frosting can be piped beautifully!
If your frosting comes out thicker than you’d like, add a little splash of milk or heavy cream until it is your desired consistency!
If your frosting comes out thinner than you’d like, add a little more powdered sugar until it is your desired consistency!
- Category: Dessert, Cookies, Cupcakes
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie spread liberally
- Calories: 35
- Sugar: <1g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: <1g
- Protein: <1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: cream cheese frosting, frosting, vanilla bean cream cheese frosting, frosting, cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookie frosting